Sorry, Bitcoin Twitter — Gen Z is at the moment being onboarded to “crypto,” and no, they aren’t liking or sharing your hot-take tweets.
You can run the numbers your self. Over half of Gen Z buyers are now on TikTookay, and it’s estimated that the social media platform can have greater than 37 million customers by 2022.
What does that imply? The “moonbois” are out in full drive in ways in which are extra cringe than we will probably summarize on this article.
Here’s a golden choice of examples:
To save the following technology from drunk playing on doge — or another animal meme-based coin that can inevitably emerge — we should work collectively to train them about sound cash ideas and why bitcoin solely.
We get it, it’s awkward. You don’t like filming your self. You use these emojis – 😂🤣 – and aren’t certain why you shouldn’t. But you perceive Bitcoin, and that’s a begin.
At Bitcoin Magazine, we imagine this makes TikTookay an important battleground for the following wave of adoption within the months and years forward. We can’t let shitcoiners and Modern Monetary Theory advocates run rampant on the platform.
How You Can Help
We’re wanting to work with Bitcoiners who can create authentic sketches, parodies of common TikToks and speak engagingly about Bitcoin fundamentals. We need to hook viewers within the first few seconds, then educate them on the basics of Bitcoin.
To be a part of our group:
There, we’ll share suggestions and greatest practices and provides suggestions in your posts.
Whether you’re a Bitcoin influencer that desires to broaden your viewers or a pleb that desires to step up and share your information, right here’s our beginning recommendation:
- Using the “greenscreen” characteristic is a straightforward means to set a sure graphic as your background in order that your viewers has further context and one thing to take a look at
- Do not maintain your cellphone beneath your chin if you movie
- Cut your clips in order that there are no “white spaces” in between them — youngsters have quick consideration spans and can click on off should you communicate too slowly
- Use a preferred (becoming) tune and switch the quantity down
- Turn on captions or write them out your self (rule of thumb: by no means have a clip of you simply speaking; there have to be phrases or stickers on the display)
For stitches, you combine a bit of their video, then reply to it. Here’s an instance:
For duets, you possibly can live-react to a video like this:
Another means to reply to individuals is by responding to feedback with a video. Here is an instance:
We hope to see you on TikTookay!